Free Delivery, Fresh, High Quality, Well Service, Guaranteed
Order online enter the discount code: aga5 to save $5
Free Basic Shipping,Book for self-pickup and enjoy discount
Terms & Conditions
Polo The Bird Limited
Address: Shop G36, Mikiki Mall, 638 Prince Edward Road East, San Po Kong
1. Our shop only provides flower delivery service in Hong Kong. For overseas flower delivery service, you can contact us, and we will deliver it to a local service provider.
2. All prices are in HKD-HK$.
3. The office hours of this site are from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
4. After receiving the order, our store will confirm the order by phone/email/Whatsapp on the same day. If there is no reply within 24 hours, please call our store for enquiry.
5. All bouquets and flower baskets take time to make. If the customer needs to deliver within two days and the style ordered is not available on the same day (please refer to the same-day flower order page for details), we may not be able to deliver within the time selected by the customer. delivery.
i. Orders for special urgent delivery may be subject to special additional charges (eg. within 4-8 hours of the same day), please contact the customer for details.
ii. We will contact the guest upon receipt of an undeliverable order. If the customer is dissatisfied with the arrangement and requests a refund, the online payment company has charged the handling fee (~5%) and will not be able to refund the customer, so please contact us before placing an order for better arrangements.
6. If you need to change the flower delivery date or delivery time of the ordered flower products (excluding non-flower products), additional flower materials or delivery fees may be charged for changing the order.
For example, if the date of change is within two days, we can generally reserve the order for the customer and send it within two days.
i. If you notify us to change the delivery date (extended more than two days) two working days before (special flower products* or materials ordered more than a week ago ), we will charge a maximum of 30% of the original flower price*. .
ii. Notify us before 7:30 pm the day before delivery or pick-up to change the delivery date (extended by more than two days), or a maximum of 50% of the original flower price * 50% of the flower material and surcharge will be charged.
iii. The delivery date of the order cannot be changed on the day of delivery. If it cannot be delivered, the flowers will be returned or kept at the factory or store, and guests can pick it up within two days. If you need to re-delivery, you can add another shipping fee, which will be charged according to the market price.
7. If you need to change the greeting card of the flower basket or the greeting card of the bouquet, please make the change at least two working days before the delivery date. Multiple changes or urgent amendments will incur additional charges as follows.
i. We will check the layout of the flower basket greeting card for the customer first. If there is an error after checking, the customer can make a change. If you have any requirements, please ask our customer service when the change is made. If the customer is still not satisfied with the layout of the greeting card, the customer can provide us a Jpg file in A3 size for printing.
ii. After the greeting card is confirmed, it will be handed over to printing. If it needs to be changed again, we may need to charge a fee of $20 for reprinting. Sorry for the inconvenience .
iii. We will print out the greeting card according to the customer's sentence, and generally do not check it for the customer. If you need to check, you can also contact us.
iv. The card will be printed one day before shipment. If you need to change it, please make it two working days before shipment. For urgent changes, we may charge $20 for reprinting.
8. Flower materials may be in short supply due to seasonality. For non-main flower materials, our store will replace them with seasonal flowers without prior notice.
9. If the recipient is not at the designated place on the designated delivery day, or refuses to accept the product due to personal problems or site problems, we will notify the customer and the product will be returned to our store or factory. If re-delivery is required, the freight will be based on the market price charge.
10 Wrong address If the order customer fills in the wrong address in the order, the flower shop will not be able to make any responsibility and service commitment, please make sure the delivery address is correct
11. Please provide the recipient's contact number to ensure flower delivery. If it is not necessary, the flower shop will not contact the recipient before sending the flowers.
12. If the Observatory issues a typhoon signal No. 8 or above before 8:00 am on the day of flower delivery, the delivery may not be sent at the original time due to bad weather. We will notify the customer via Whatsapp or other means, and will arrange it on the day after the signal is removed. Send the flowers to the guest's original address as soon as possible. If the Observatory predicts that the typhoon signal No. 8 or above will be issued during the rest of the time , we will arrange to deliver the flowers as soon as possible before the typhoon is hoisted. If the Observatory issues a black rainstorm warning, we will deliver the flowers to the guest's original address as soon as the signal is lowered. If you are unable to receive flowers on the same day due to the weather, you can notify us in advance and arrange to resend the flowers within 3 days. Order cancellation will not be accepted.
13. Each of our floral products will be hand-delivered by a special car. Large-scale flowers such as flower baskets and decorations will be photographed for guests to record after they are delivered to the scene. For bouquets and other products that are relatively small or delivered directly to the recipient, the recipient can check them on the spot, and we also make sure to take pictures for the guests before sending them out.
14. Our delivery time may be adjusted appropriately due to different venues , or will be delivered at an appropriate time in advance.
15. If flower products have entered the preparation stage (usually three working days, special flower products or materials ordered earlier than one week), 50% or more of the fee will be deducted for cancellation of the order, and it cannot be cancelled on the day of delivery or pickup . .
16. In case of any disputes, the company reserves the right of final decision.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information we collect about you through this website is used to help us provide more products and services that are more suitable for you, and to ensure that you have a personal and enjoyable shopping experience in this store. Please continue to read below on Privacy and the Handling of Personal Data.
Our Guarantee We are committed to protecting your privacy. We aim to fully comply with the requirements set out in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and, where practicable, provide protection beyond the requirements of the aforementioned Ordinance. To this end, we ensure that our employees meet the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
What information do we collect? How do we use this information?
The personal data we collect and store includes the following categories:
2. Contact information including phone number, fax number, address, email, paging number, etc.;
3. The results, records and accumulated records of browsing interactive content;
4. Inquiries, proposals or comments;
5. Interests and preferences;
6. Information about computer operating systems and online service providers;
7. Credit card number (if you have ordered our products).
We collect your personal data from different sources and store it for the following purposes:
To send out information about our products and services, events, competitions, promotions and programs;
In relation to marketing with the Company, the Company's suppliers, business partners and other selected firms;
Marketing promotion in cooperation with other partners;
In order to make your shopping through this website a tailor-made and pleasant shopping experience, and to provide personalized marketing information, we will tailor the advertisements and content of the webpage;
To fulfill your requests for our products and services, order processing and payment settlement;
to respond to your inquiries;
Club registration, offers and rewards;
Collect statistical data, conduct analysis and provide anonymous reports to internal and external clients;
To conduct surveys related to customers, products or services;
Assess further improvements in product and service quality; or
To achieve any purpose directly related to the above.
The provision of this personal data is entirely voluntary.
Please refer to the link for the terms of the flower arrangement
We use "cookies" (cookies, small amounts of data that a web server transmits to your computer's browser when you enter a website and are stored on your computer's hardware) to make shopping at our store more convenient. When you enter the store again, our "cookies" can identify you and make our service more personal. We will provide products and services more suitable for your needs based on your personal information.
Most browsers automatically accept "cookies". You can also choose not to accept "cookies" on your computer's "preference" or "option". If you choose not to accept "cookies", you will not be able to make purchases in this store, but you will still be able to browse some pages of our website.
Our members can enjoy a number of patents, including member newsletters, special offers and convenient shopping. We will also gradually add more membership benefits in the future, including more personalized services and other benefits. If you want to become our member, please provide your name, email address and normal postal address, we may also require you to fill out a personal questionnaire so that we can provide you with better service.
Shopping Information When you order in this store, we need you to provide other information such as credit card information and shipping address, etc., so that we can process your purchase and notify you of the status of your order.
Competitions and promotions We will hold some competitions or promotions from time to time, and you will be required to provide your name, email address, surface mail address, phone number and shopping preferences, etc., so that we can inform you of the outcome of the competition and improve future competitions and events. promoting event.
Member Newsletters and Email Promotions We will notify members of the latest news and special promotions by email. If you do not wish to receive relevant newsletters, please unsubscribe from my account at any time.
Data Protection We are committed to protecting your personal data. We use advanced encryption technology and secure servers to protect the security of your personal information (including name, email address, surface mail address, phone number, credit card information and purchase history). In addition, we do not allow unauthorized access to customer data. When you register for an account, we may contact you to verify that the information provided by the user is true.
Reading and updating data You can check with us whether your personal data is kept. If we hold your personal data, you may request us by email to access, update, correct or obtain a copy of the personal data we hold. We will take reasonable steps to verify your personal identity before authorizing the relevant access or update of your personal data.
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we will endeavour to respond to your request within 40 days.
We may charge a reasonable fee as an administrative expense for this inquiry. We will not keep your personal data unnecessarily for longer than necessary.
our affiliates, related companies and other related companies;
our suppliers and business partners;
Partner with us in this marketing program;
any agent, contractor or service provider who provides us with administration, order processing, payment settlement, credit reference, collection of arrears or other services to our operations;
any person or company bound by a non-disclosure agreement with us; and
We believe in good faith that we have a duty to disclose the information to that person under applicable law.
We will summarize and analyze customer data, sales, browsing behavior and related website data to provide our reliable wholesalers, but these data will not reveal personally identifiable information.
Currently, other than those mentioned above, we will not sell, trade, surrender or lease your personal data to third parties. In the future, we may hand over to a trusted third party, but you can also stop us from doing so by giving notice. In this case, we will not sell or disclose your personal data without your consent.
In the event of inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of the Policy, the English version shall prevail.
Policy revised November 2014